Classic backpack made from strong, waxed fabric and with details in natural tone leather. Main compartment has pockets for a computer, thermos and seat pad.
Medium backpack in classic Fjällräven style, made from a more durable version of our waxed G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. Perfect for both everyday use in town or time spent in the forest. The clean lines and functional details in natural tone leather mean that it meets all of the requirements to become a favourite for many years to come. The main compartment is loaded from the top, comes equipped with a snow lock and has an inner pocket with a padded bottom to hold a laptop. It also has a removable seat pad and a pocket that holds a thermos in an upright position, and the light-coloured lining makes it easier to see the contents. The top lid is held in place by straps that attach to metal nubs on the front. One large front pocket and side pockets.
- Made from robust G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Top loaded design with snow lock under lid.
- Exterior pockets on front and sides.
- Contrasting lining.
- Seat pad included in pocket inside.
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, breathable, durable, quick-drying, water-resistant, windproof
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Volume: 20L
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water, use a leather balm on leather details regularly